Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Plan...

okay so I talked to one of my doctors yesterday to try and figure out what is going on with the scheduling and stuff. She told me that my surgeon and the radiologist went over my MRI images and decided there was nothing that they noticed. This doesn't mean there is nothing there, just that there was nothing extremely visible. Keep in mind my tumors are really small, 2 cm is considered huge so if I were to have any new ones, they would be really really small. Then the doctor also told me that they had a panel consisting of radiologists, pathologists, PPA's (high-risk OB/GYN's) and surgeons reviewed my case. She told me that my surgery would probably be a week from Monday, so like 9 days. yay.... I really just want to get this over with so I can be done with this as soon as possible and get up to washington with my hubby. Well, anyways, that is the plan as of right now. I will be sure to update if any more information comes.


1 comment:

sally said...

We'll be praying for you Alexes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...