Friday, August 20, 2010

Aquarium Adventures!

Okay so I haven't really updated on anything else besides my health issues so here we go!!

When the family and I were in Utah, my mom got a little baby pool for my Jaxer! He totally loved it! He had a blast.






So after we got back to AZ and moved out of our house and everything, my mom decided to do something fun and take us all to the new Aquarium in the Arizona Mills Mall. It was really fun. Brady and I hadn't ever really been to an aquarium so it was really fun for us. It was also great to watch Jaxton enjoy the fishies.


Some really cool jelly fish

Looking at the sharks


Starfish that they actually let you touch! So cool!


just watchin the sharks and sting rays

Jax and Dad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...