Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Over Due...

So you know how I said my computer was broken?? Well now it's fixed!!! I'm way excited about it too. I love having my computer back, it's nice to be back in the loop. I really missed being able to blog and edit pictures, digital scrapbook, etc. So I have become obsessed. With what you say? Well, with my all time favoritest, funnest, and bestest hobby ever. scrapbooking that is!!! If you know me you might be thinking, "I thought you were already obsessed with scrapbooking?" Well that is true but it has been taken to a whole new level. It all started when I found some free Creating Keepsakes magazines on Craigslist. I was super excited about it, I was having the time of my life looking through the 50 magazines I got. I was inspired to scrapbook so many new things and to use so many new techniques. I have so been inspired to re-organize my creative space. My craftroom is awesome but it needed a little something more. Whenever I would craft, I would notice that I would forget about a lot of my stuff because they are buried away. So I decided that I need an open system or in other words I needed to have as much as my stuff within sight as possible. So that's what I've been doing lately. I have added a lot to my stash as well thanks to scrapbooking garage sales. I have always seen these advertised on Craigslist but I figured they were expensive and I live so far away that I never made it out there but now that Brady has quit his saturday job I decided to take advantage and go to one and lets just say I'm never going to step into a craft store again. There were such ridiculous prices I was in heaven.literally. okay so maybe not literally but it was pretty close. I even went back later that morning hah. it was thatttt good. I will have to post some pictures of that later though in a special post.

Oh we are moving to Washington!!! yay?? Yeah, I'm not so sure about this. I would have liked to stay in my new house buttt I guess that's not what Heavenly Father wants for me.

I have a new calling though.... Young Womens Beehive Advisor!!!
Yay!! This was actually the same calling as my last one so I was wayyy excited to be able to be in the program again. I love these girls. They are awesome! Sooo fun. Mutual is so great with them!

Heres a picture of my wonderful guy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...