Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vacation Time

Okay, so I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm leaving to go see my family in Utah... I am so excited. I really miss my family and I am looking forward to spending time with them. Hopefully the trip will end up being a fun one. It should be nice to see my younger sister as well. She is graduating this May and when I heard this I was like WHAT? My little sister is already going to graduate from high school? Where did the time go? Seriously... I'm happy that I get a chance to see her becaue I'm not sure I will be able to make it up for her graduation and then she will be off to college. Not like it's going to be farther away or anything, shes going to Westminister, but still.... shes going to start her own little life just like I've started mine. Granted she probably won't go run off and get married anytime soon but its still a huge life changing thing. It's going to be great.

Another thing I am way excited about is that I'm going to go to the Timpanagos Temple for the first time!!!! For those of you who know me, you know that I love the Timpanagos Temple and have been wanting to go through it before I was even mormon!!! That my friends, is a really really long time. I tried to go through it the last time I visited my parents, but it was closed for cleaning. sad day... But it won't be this time :)

Conference is this weekend as well, thats actually the reason I'm going home for the weekend. I hope we get in, we weren't able to get tickets but I think the Lord will provide a way for us to go. I've heard that if your a new convert it's easier to get in but I'm not so sure about that, we will have to wait and see.

So I am loving my new job :) It is really a blast and I teach some really cute kids. There is this one class with two little girls in it and they are so cute when they play together! They are the two cutest little girls ever! I have this baby who is about a year and he really is the most adorable little boy ever, and hes such a good swimmer! He can go all the way under and he dosn't even cry! His mom is so cute too! She is probably the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen :) There is this one little boy who got so excited one day, he was lik "Guess what?" so I'm like "what?" and then he procedes to yell, "I don't eat catfood!" and I'm like.... "okay?" hah it was pretty random and hillarious.

Well I've gotta go so toodles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...