Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little upset...

So I don't know if any of you have heard about this yet but I just found out yesterday and ever since I heard about it I can't stop thinking about it.... So there is this T.V. show, Big Love. It depicts a family that practices polygamy, as if that weren't bad enough... here is the worse part about it.. The creators of this show thought it would be okay if they hired an ex-mormon who has been through the temple to show them temple clothing and ordinances and air them ON LIVE TELEVISION. This is absolutely HORRIBLE.... I am horrified!! I really can't believe that someone would actually do this... I still don't know what to think. I think this makes me so upset because they are basically desecrating something that is so special and sacred to me. How dare they... it really makes me soooooo upset! The church actually responded to this and you can read about it here...

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-publicity-dilemma

1 comment:

Madison said...

I heard about that too, it made me so sick to my stomach when I read it! I am so worried because my dad has been known to watch this show at times, so that would be so bad if he saw this episode!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...