Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello there...

Hey there everyone! Im trying to do a better job of updating this thing... my mom came into town this week, which also happened to be Spring Break so it kinda worked out well. It was nice to be able to spend time with her. Anyways... I want to scrapbook.... I think I have an obsession, it getting a little out of hand. I want to make a scrapbook of our wedding picture and I've already started an 8x8 but everyone keeps telling I should make a 12x12.... I don't know what to do. I think I just might end up making both :) 

I feel like school has been pretty easy so far this semester, I haven't had too many assignments and most of them have been quick and not too much work.  All of this is about to change... I have an assignment coming up that does .NOT sound fun.... It actually sounds crazy..... So here's what it is.. an annotated bibliography. I've  done these before... not a big deal. But for this class our professor want's us to pick a topic within communication.... and then find every single source that has EVER been written on it.... EVER.......  I really don't see how this is possible... Every single source??? How? What? and even more importantly, why? I wanted to pick a topic that has something to do with marriage... I just think that if I'm going to do that much research on something, it should be something useful. Hey something I found out while doing some research, Did you know that couples who live together before they are married are more likely to get divorced than couples who wait to life together until after they are married... interesting huh....anyways.. if any of you have any ideas about a topic I could use feel free to let me know. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...