Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello Hello

So tomorrow I will officially have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for an entire year... and I cannot believe it. I'm going through the temple for the first time tomorrow and I'm not going to lie... a have butterflies in my stomach. I'm nervous and anxious and maybe a little scared. I don't really know what to expect... ahhh my mind tries to make up all these hypothetical situations of what it will be like and then I think, I'm probably way off. ha! but who knows, maybe I'm dead on? hah that would be nice..... ahhhh, more butterflies!

But today I got to go to lunch with my wonderful sister-in-law Paola who is Brady's older brothers wife. It was great! She took me out in celebration of my temple sealing! yay! It was really nice to sit and visit with her. She gave me some advice about what it was like the first time she went through the temple (which happens to be the same day Brady went through for the first time too :) But I really appreciate advice like that and because I'm a convert I don't have what a lot of other members have. I don't get the advice about temples that a lot of other girls get.I don't get to go through the temple for the first time with my mom. I don't get to be sealed to my family for time and all eternity :( It makes me a little sad to think about.. I love my family so much and I really hope that one day they might take the same road I have taken. I wish they could feel the feeling I have felt, that they too could know all of the things I know.

well I must be off.... the hubby will be home soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Alexes I am so so happy for you! It will be an amazing experience...don't be scared. It's the Lord's temple and it can only be incredible!! I go through in December and cannot wait! Enjoy it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...