Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where we live :)


I've been asked by a few people who were wondering where Brady and I are living, well we are living in Gilbert in Brady's grandparents house. His grandparents passed away a few years ago and since then the house has been completely renovated and ewe have the pleasure of living there! We are really lucky and we are so grateful for the opportunity to be staying here :) It also happens to be next-door to Bradys parents house so I has been great to get to know them better! Not to mention I love hanging out with all his sisters (he has 8!)!!!

So here are some pictures!

Our Living Room

The Kitchen

Some fun little doodad I made... that ribbon took forever!

Our Room

The Other side of our Room

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...