Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello there!

So this is our blog and I'm not really sure what to start out with so.... here it goes

If you are here you probably already know either Brady or I but just in case here is a little bit about ourselves. 

I'm Alexes and I am 20 years old and am currently working on my bachelors degree at ASU. I am a junior (which I still can't believe). I grew up in Mesa, Arizona and spent a few odd years in Nebraska and Utah. I played Lacrosse for ASU until I tore some ligaments in my ankle. I recently been baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (man that is a long name...) and now the only thing I do with my life is spend time with my future husband and plan for our upcoming wedding!

So now about Brady... since he isn't here to represent himself I will fill in the details :)
Brady is 23 and is also going to ASU. He is a senior and will graduate with a degree in Kinesiology. He spent his childhood in Gilbert, Az and was extremely active in high-school. He is still very active and plays in a soccer league and plays some basketball with his dad. He served a full-time mission in Paris, France and is fluent in French. Funnily enough I took four years of French in high-school and am still taking classes at ASU so we can somewhat speak to each-other. Brady is much more competent than I so I struggle a little speaking with him. 

But I think that pretty much sums it up for now... 

We are getting married in exactly three weeks from today. Which I cannot believe. I swear it was just yesterday when we figured out that it was 8 weeks from the wedding.. and now I don't know where those other 5 weeks went. We are really excited! People keep on asking us if we are scared or nervous... and YES I'M NERVOUS.. not so much scared but the fact that we will be starting a completely new phase of our lives is a little mind-blowing. I just want the wedding to be here so I don't have to worry about any more planning.  yay.. no more planning! but then what will I do with my life? hah 

anyways I'd better be off! Bye for  now :)

1 comment:

Callie said...

Hi sweetie!! Love the blog, it was so good talking to you tonight! Get some pictures on this thing girl! Love you! Good luck with it all..its crazy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...