Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lets see

Not much has really been going on around here. Just loving being home with my two little ones! Jaxton has been such a good little boy lately, he has been really good with the baby. He's always wanting to give her kisses and hug her and he even tries to pick her up on occasion lol it's pretty funny. One new thing that Jaxton has learned is how to pray! Okay, so he can't say much but he knows how to fold his arms! It's the cutest thing in the world when we sit down and Jaxton automatically folds his arms and waits for us to pray. It's nice because he always remembers, unlike Brady and I. He is such a good influence on us lol He is really into making HUGE messes.... not so fun. He has these little tubs filled with all of his smaller toys and his favorite thing to do pick it up and turn it upside down... which results in a huge mess! But that's okay, little boys are supposed to be messy right? Brooklyn has been just a joy to have around. There is just something about small babies. I'm not sure if it's that sweet baby smell that I just cannot get over! I swear I could just smell her for days.. Or maybe it's her cute chubby cheeks, or her teeny tiny little fingers and toes. It's hard to believe a person can be so small. As much as I can't wait for her to grow up and do all sorts of fun girls things together, I makes me so sad that she is growing so fast. She's already grown out of her newborn clothes and diapers :( sad day...

Sooo.... I've been doing lots and lots of scrapbooking lately... I'm trying to hurry and finish Jaxtons baby book before too much time goes by. My plan is to make an album for each of my children that documents their first year of life and then anything that happens after that will just go into our family scrapbooks. I'm really close to being finished with Jaxtons, there are only 10 or so pages left. So far it's becoming one of my favorite albums ever. I'm completely in love with it! My wonderful husband got me a new stack of papers that will be perfect for Brooklyns album, whenever I get to start it lol. I still have a bunch of photos to scrapbook from before Brady and I were married to do... Not sure when I will get around to those.. they might just have to go in a regular ol' photo album...






What a cute little bum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...