Sunday, October 4, 2009

I know, I know

So I know it has been forever since I have last posted but Brady and I have been super busy! We work and go to school all the time... literally. We barely have time to spend with each other. It's been really stressful lately because we are getting ready to close on our house but we are hoping we will be ready to move in by the end of this week! I don't think I can adequately express how happy I am to be moving into our own place. I can't wait to decorate and paint! YAY! Other than that though, we haven't been up to much. Just the occasional date or hanging out with family. The good news is that the semester is almost half-way over! That's the most exciting thing ever! Anyways, I must be off but I will leave a few pictures of what we have been up to lately!


Cleo lover her daddy!

Okay, so this wasn't really recent I just never actually posted it
This is at the Taylor Swift Concert from forever ago!

Starting the process of the buying our first home!

Whose belly is bigger?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww you look soo cute!!!! And I am excited that the semester is almost half over, too...

Will & Camie Shill said...

congratulations on your sweet baby! tell brady hi for us! camie shill (sevey)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...