Friday, August 7, 2009

So it's been a while....

yeah, I know I've been really bad a blogging lately but I totally have good reason! I've been busy with moving and packing and then more packing and all things related to moving. It has been really stressful but we are on vacation now so it's all gone away for the moment. We are on our little tour of grad schools for Brady and at the moment we are in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have already been to Las Vegas, Salt Lake and Pocatello. It has been a blast!


Cleo is just so darn cute!!

Brady and I have been having lots of fun lately because we got a new puppy! My mom has two breeding Chihuahua and they had their last set of puppies and I decided it was now or never. I mean when else can you get a free purebred dog? Not to mention that my mom got all her shots done for us and sent her with toys and food?? It was really sweet of her! Anyways her name is Cleo, short for Cleopatra. The hubbys idea.. hah I didn't like it at first but it has definitely grown on me. She is the cutest little dog ever though!! She can be quite and handful sometimes but most of the time she is really chill and hardly ever barks. We almost have her house trained too! It really has been so fun and I love her to death!! We even brought her on her road-trip and now she staying at my moms house while Brady and I continue our travels. I was kinda nervous to see if her parents remembered her or vice versa but they get along great! She is way more hyper than they are so I think they get annoyed with her easily but it's hilarious to watch.




We ended up going to Seattle to visit my dad and we had a really good time! We got to do some really interesting things like tour the underground, we went to Tillicum Village for some awesome Salmon and we went to look at some grad schools for Brady. It was great weather for us! We have been so used to hot weather that it was really nice to take a break from the heat.




anyways... I've gotta run for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...