Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Update

So I haven't really posted too much about the baby recently so I thought I would give you guys an update!

I am currently 23 weeks along so we passed the half way mark a couple of weeks ago. that was crazy... realizing that we are already HALF way done with this whole pregnanct thing?! woah.



very pregnant, but very happy!


23 weeks along
S0 we had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and here are some of the pictures. We were really excited because we were able to find out the gender of the baby!!!

cute little feet
ribs! this picture is amazing to me!


aww... isn't he cute??

That's right! We are having a little boy!!!! We are both SOOO excited!! We haven't really decided on a name yet, but we will be sure to let you know when we do decide!




4 comments:

Hills said...

YA!!! I've been waiting for this post! :) How crazy is that, you guys having a boy, us, and nic and jessica despain. SO FUN! You lookin great Alexes!

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you both!

Angie Milne said...

ah how exciting!!! and seriously you are too cute! i love your prego belly :) congrats!

Jamielyn said...

Congrats on your baby! That is so exciting! These months you are in right now were the BEST ones! :) Hope all is going well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...