Thursday, November 13, 2008

Temple!

Last Tuesday I went through the Temple for the very first time. It was the most wonderful experience of all time. I love the Temple and it is my new favorite place to be :) I hope that Brady get to go every week. One goal in my life is to go through all the Temples in the WORLD! Ambitious, I know but I think that would be the coolest thing ever!!

Brady and I are going home for Thanksgiving and I'm hoping that we get a chance to go through both the Salt Lake Temple and the Timpanogos Temple! I've have always (even when I wasn't a member) have wanted to go through that temple. Not many people know this, but before I was a member, I told myself that someday I was going to go in that temple someday I didn't know how I was going to accomplish this goal but my thoughts sure didn't include actually becoming a member! hah how ironic right? Now I can go through it and for the right reasons :)

But that It's so close to my house (I actually live on the same street) and it's just soooooo pretty. I love it. It is beautiful

School is almost over!! Only 16 more days of class left! That makes me a very happy girl.

On Saturday, Brady and I were sealed for time and all eternity! :

Here are some pictures





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...